Avalue Technology has unveiled EMX-SKLGP, based on Intel 6th Generation Core and Celeron Processors. EMX-SKLGP, a Thin Mini ITX board with 6th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron SoC Processor, the range covers a full spectrum of the Intel processor from Core i7 to Celeron, which is up to 10% faster and offering graphics that are up to 34% faster than the previous generation.
EMX-SKLGP not only takes its advantage of the low-power TDPs which are kept within the range from a minimum of 7.5W up to a maximum of 15W, it offers three independent display, except VGA and HDMI, 2 dual-channel LVDS by 2 Chrontel CH7511 in the resolution of 1920*1080, support customers’ demand in gaming, POS, and kiosk markets.
Additionally, EMX-SKLGP provides more flexibility and expansions as below, making it a suitable solution for versatile industrial applications.
• PCIe x 4 Gold Finger offers 1 x SMBUS, 4 x PCIe x 1 or 1 x PCIe x 4, 1 x SATA III, and 1 x USB 2.0. The customers can either design their own daughter board easily, or transform the form factor into uATX by connecting with a Riser card.
• Enriched features by optional modules in Avalue standard systems:
- Gold Finger module - 1 x PCIe x 1, 2 x PCI, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x SATA III in a Fanless Slot PC.
- IET module – dual LAN, 2 x USB 2.0, and 1 x 16-bit GPIO in a Fanless BOX PC.
EMX-SKLGP main features:
• 2 x 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM Socket, Supports Up to 32GB
• 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, 2 x dual-channel LVDS (Triple independent display)
• 1 x Intel i211AT & 1 x Intel i219LM Gigabit Ethernet
• 4 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x RS-232/422/485. 4 x RS-232, 16-bit GPIO
• 1 x M.2 Type A support Wifi module, 1 x Mini-PCIe support mSATA/PCI*1/USB2.0 signal/SIM
• Onboard Infineon SLB9665 TPM 2.0
• DC in +12~24V
• Optional Gold Finger or IET module for Avalue standard system