Panel mount power supply designed for household applications
Delta Electronics has extended its the PMH series of panel mount power supply with 24V 91.2W output certified to NEC Class 2. The PMH-24V100WCNS accepts universal input from 85VAC to 264VAC in a full corrosion resistant aluminium body. Power will not de-rate across the entire input voltage range, providing full power even if the input voltage drops below the nominal voltage.
The highly efficient convection cooling construction can operate from -30 to 70°C and at a no-load power consumption less than 0.3W @ 115VAC and 0.5W @ 230VAC.
The NEC Class 2 model is specifically designed for household electrical appliances with safety approvals to pollution degree 3 as well as including IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-2-16, IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 (with NEC Class 2). In addition, the product meets the EMC approvals to EN 55014-1 / EN 55014-2 for household appliances and EN 61000-6-1 / EN 61000-6-3 for residential environment without extra EMI filter required.
Highlights and features
- Household appliance approvals for pollution degree 3 to IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-1 and IEC/EN 61558-2-16
- Universal AC input voltage
- Withstand line input voltage surge 300VAC up to seven seconds
- Full power from -20 to +50°C operation @ 5000m or 16400 ft. altitude
- Full corrosion resistant aluminium casing
- No load power consumption less than 0.3W @ 115VAC, less than 0.5W @ 230VAC
- Low earth leakage current less than 0.75mA
- NEC Class 2 certified