LED drivers support three in one dimming
GlacialPower has announced the GP-CVM200P constant voltage LED driver series, including non-dimming, trhee in one dimming and DALI versions. It rated power output of 200W is available in 12, 24, 36 and 48V models. At full load these new drivers provide an outstanding active power factor correction which greater than 0.98 at 115Vac, and more than 0.94 at 230Vac.
The GP-CVM200P delivers the excellent power efficiency from 92% to 94% and has a very low no load consumption under 0.5W at 230Vac.
The advanced features of GP-CVM200P product family include high efficiency, silent operation and light weight. This series offer the CV of 12, 24, 36 and 48V models. GP-CVM200P-xxV is non-dimming, GP-CVM200P-xxVA supports three in one dimming, and GP-CVM200P-xxVD supports DALI functions. The GP-CVM200P series can reportedly cover most of market demands especially for high power requirement of LED strip and light box markets.
The GP-CVM200P series feature a fully isolated metal housing with aluminium material; it comes in an IP67-rated dust and waterproof enclosure suitable for outdoor as well as indoor use. The output and dimming lines are totally compliant with the new regulations with isolation to ensure the safety during installation.
The new series include the over current protection (OCP), short circuit protection (SCP), over temperature protection (OTP) and over voltage protection (OVP). These features protect the LED driver and lighting fixture to ensure a long lifespan.
Features of the GP-CVM200P series LED drivers:
- Universal AC input from 90 to 305Vac.
- Constant voltage mode.
- Built-in Active PFC function.
- Protections: OVP, OCP, SCP and OTP.
- High efficiency up to 94%.
- Fully insulated case with IP67 rated.
- No load consumption < 0.5W at 230Vac
- Suitable for LED strips and light box applications.
- Three in one dimming (dim-to-off) and DALI functions available.
- The output and dimming lines are compliant with the new regulations with isolation.