Microchip RF MMIC devices on parade at Richardson RFPD
Richardson RFPD has announced availability and full design support capabilities for a featured lineup of radio frequency MMIC devices from Microchip Technology.
Microchip amplifiers, prescalers and control products offer industry-leading performance with high gain, high linearity, good efficiency, and low noise.
Many Microchip wideband RF products offer a positive gain slope, which acts as a linearity corrector to help overcome system signal losses.
This helps enable longer ranges and offer more bandwidth.
The selection of Microchip RF MMICs includes:
- Highly efficient and linear RF power amplifiers: Support up to 31 GHz, improve SWaP (size, weight and power), variety of packages
- GaAs MMIC power amplifier ICs: Broadband power spanning DC to 70 GHz, includes distributed amplifiers with high efficiency, linearity and phase noise characteristics
- GaAs MMIC low noise amplifier ICs: Support up to 30 GHz, excellent noise and linearity performance, multiple product configurations, self-biased topologies and other critical features
- MMIC frequency divider, prescaler ICs: High-frequency operation up to 40 GHz, flexibility to divide by many ratios, low additive SSB phase noise; includes single-ended inputs and outputs to reduce component count and cost
- Phase frequency detector: With integrated prescalers, ideal for phase locked loop (PLL) applications