pCloud celebrates a decade of innovation and security
pCloud, the Swiss-based European player, is proudly celebrating a decade of reshaping the digital landscape.
Since its creation in 2013, pCloud has reinvented the way individuals and businesses manage their data while complying with Swiss privacy laws and GDPR. Its secure, reliable, and user-focused solutions have earned the trust of over 19 million people worldwide.
A symphony of achievements
- Global reach and data centres: With its worldwide presence, pCloud has fostered a global community of 19 million users who rely on its services for their data storage needs. The group has two data centres in the USA and Europe (Luxembourg) to guarantee maximum security and total data control.
- Innovation and security: Since its creation, pCloud has set new standards in its field, without ever compromising on data security: data is protected by sophisticated encryption techniques. pCloud is also behind the ‘Hacking Challenge,’ a challenge inviting the world's top hackers to put its security measures to the test. No one has ever succeeded.
- Champion in data privacy: Over the years, pCloud's commitment to privacy has stood unwavering, resulting in zero data breaches. Users can trust that their data is safe and remains their own.
- Launch of pCloud Pass: In 2022, pCloud extended its commitment to security by launching pCloud Pass, a truly secure European password manager. pCloud Pass provides users with a safe and convenient way to manage their passwords, enhancing their online security.
- More security tools: To raise awareness and help users protect their digital presence, pCloud has introduced several innovative security tools such as: data breach checker, password strength checker, strong password generator.
- Unique offerings: pCloud offers lifetime plans with a unique payment model. In addition, pCloud introduced a10TB storage plan, meeting the evolving needs of its growing user base.
Referral campaign: To thank its users for their loyalty over the past decade, pCloud is launching a referral campaign to reward them with free storage space. In concrete terms, for each successful referral, users and their friends receive additional storage space, consolidating the pCloud community.
An exciting future ahead
As pCloud embarks on its next decade, the company remains steadfast in its commitment to pushing the boundaries of data management technology.
Tunio Zafer, CEO of pCloud, expressed: "Our journey of the last 10 years has been characterised by innovation, security, and unwavering user trust. We're excited to carry this legacy forward as we continue to redefine data management."
Founded in 2013, pCloud is a Swiss online storage and data management platform. In 10 years, it has transformed the way individuals and businesses interact with their data. Its strength: a culture of innovation, security, and user satisfaction. Thanks to these three fundamental pillars, it has earned the trust of 19 million users worldwide. With the added bonus of being able to enrich its offering with new services in line with the challenges of today and tomorrow.