VersaSense presents MicroPnP at Hannover Messe
VersaSense will present live demonstrations of its award-winning MicroPnP product range at Hannover Messe, Linear Technology Stand H23, Hall 9. MicroPnP is based on SmartMesh IP embedded networking and uses IoT technologies to realise zero-configuration wireless sensing and actuation at a significantly lower price point than traditional wired solutions.
MicroPnP is a complete IoT hardware and software platform that dramatically reduces the total cost of ownership for sensing and control systems. MicroPnP provides a unique value proposition:
- True plug-and-play identification of sensors and actuators at 10m times lower power than USB.
- Ultra-reliable networking through SmartMesh IP from Linear Technology (>99.999% end-to-end reliability).
- Industry-grade security from the embedded sensor to the cloud.
- A decade of battery lifetime, with accurate real time tracking of energy reserves across the entire network.
- Flexible usage models: integrate MicroPnP in your network through ‘sensing as a product’, or consume data through ‘sensing as a service’.
These features have been achieved through a decade of world-leading industrial and academic research. MicroPnP won third place in the 2015 IPSO challenge and was nominated for the 2016 IoT hardware awards.