Solder wires delivered in six different ranges
A range of solder wires engineered to deliver the perfect solder joint every time has been introduced by Weller Tools.
The 30 new Weller WSW solder wires is designed to enhance the quality of all hand and robotic soldering jobs.
These Weller WSW solder wires increase productivity while reducing operating costs.
With a guaranteed 100% continuous flux core, combined with pure first metal melting, WSW enable long-term, highly durable solder joints without cracking, even on difficult surfaces.
Professional solder wire in six products ranges and 3 different spool sizes for experienced soldering professionals and skilled arts & crafts hobbyists and DIYers.
WSW solder wires optimise the performance of the soldering process by reducing tip consumption, ensuring a low total cost of ownership by decreasing labour time and resources. The reduce splash feature increases direct user safety while keeping the workbench clean.
The WSW solder wire platform is available in a range of reel sizes: 100g, 250g and 500g. As best-in-class professional solder wire the WSW portfolio meets both the requirements of R&D engineers, rework technicians, soldering technicians as well as of general, professional and arts & crafts hobbyists and DIYers.
Weller WSW is comprised of six products ranges:
- WSW SAC M1 provides very fast wetting, even on difficult surfaces and is applicable on dirty and oxidised materials. The no-clean universal wire is capable of high soldering temperatures and features excellent melting characteristics for various applications.
- WSW SAC L0 is 100% halogen-free with good wetting and melting characteristics and can handle high soldering temperatures. It also is a no-clean flux.
- WSW SC L0 is another no-clean flux, 100% halogen-free wire with good wetting and melting characteristics. It also is a silver-free alloy, making it cost-effective.
- WSW SC M1 cost-effectively provides very fast wetting even on difficult surfaces. It is applicable on dirty and oxidised materials, features excellent melting characteristics, and can handle high soldering temperatures. It is a no-clean flux as well as a silver-free alloy.
- WSW SnPb lead solder wire provides superior performance for soldering aluminium and stainless steel surfaces. It also can be used under low processing temperatures, is a no-clean flux, and provides excellent wetting and melting characteristics as well as shiny solder joints (perfect optics).
- WSW SCN M1 features very fast wetting, even on difficult surfaces, and is applicable on dirty and oxidised materials. High solder temperatures are possible and it provides excellent melting characteristics cost-effectively. It delivers shiny solder joints with perfect optics and is a no-clean flux as well as a silver-free alloy.
WSW exceeds the industry standards and reduces tip soldering use up to 70 percent with fewer soldering splashes, uniform melting behaviour, best quality and no material contaminations.
The platform is ideal for fast tip wetting, resulting in perfect solder joints, an optimised production process, clean workspaces and user safety.
Available for a range of applications across manufacturing and retail, WSW delivers maximum flexibility.