Reinforced isolated DC/DC converters with 3000 VAC isolation voltage
The THR line comprises four series of DC/DC converters between 3W and 40W with reinforced isolation (3,000VAC). These regulated DC/DC converters come in either a DIP-24 or 2”x1” package and also feature increased resistance against shock and vibration according to EN 61373. The THR 3WI, THR 10WI and THR 20WI also have an internal input filter to comply with EN 55032 class A. Efficiencies up to 90% allow safe operation from –40°C to +80°C (with derating).
All models have a wide 4:1 input voltage range and precisely regulated, isolated output voltages. With the latest IT safety certifications (IEC/EN/UL 62368-1) the THR line is the perfect choice for many demanding applications in the industrial, transportation and instrumentation sectors.
- Reinforced I/O-isolation 3,000VAC
- Shock and vibration resistance according to EN 61373
- Wide 4:1 input voltage range: 9-36, 18-75, 40-160VDC
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +80°C
- Internal EN 55032 class A filter (THR 3WI, THR 10WI, THR 20WI)
- Efficiency up to 90%
- Protection against overload, overvoltage and short circuit
- Three year product warranty