Panel mount power supply with IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 approvals
It has been announced that Delta Electronics is extending the popular 600W PMC series of panel mount power supply with output voltage 12 and 48V, namely, PMC-12V600W1BA and PMC-48V600W1BA. The products come with universal AC input at 85Vac to 264Vac and have built-in active PFC circuit.
Both models also have feature Power Boost of 200% (peak load 12V 100A, 48V 25A) for three seconds, included the built-in fan speed control and fan lock protection.
The products are certified with IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 approval that will replace IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 for ITE which expires on December 20th, 2020. EMI according to EN 55011 (Industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio-frequency equipment) and EMS according to EN 61000-6-2 (Immunity for industrial environments).
- Universal AC input range.
- Built-in active PFC and high efficiency.
- Power Boost of 200% for three seconds and 150% for five seconds.
- SEMI F47 compliance at 120Vac.
- Meet Surge Immunity IEC 61000-4-5, Level 4 (CM: 4kV, DM: 2kV).
- Built-in fan speed control and fan lock protection.
- Wide operating temperature range -20 to 70°C.
- Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over Temperature / Short Circuit Protections.