Operational amplifiers feature rail-to-rail input and output swings
The TLV316-Q1 (single), TLV2316-Q1 (dual), and TLV4316-Q1 (quad) devices from Texas Instruments comprise a family of general-purpose, low power operational amplifiers. Features such as rail-to-rail input and output swings, low quiescent current (400µA/ch typical) combined with a wide bandwidth of 10MHz, and very-low noise (12nV/√Hz at 1kHz) make this family suitable for a circuits requiring a good speed and power ratio.
The low input bias current supports operational amplifiers that are used in applications with megaohm source impedances. The low-input bias current of the TLVx316-Q1 yields a very low current noise to make the family attractive for high impedance sensor interfaces.
The robust design of the TLVx316-Q1 provides ease-of-use to the circuit designer: a unity-gain stable, integrated RFI and EMI rejection filter, no phase reversal in overdrive condition, and high electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection (4kV HBM).
These devices are optimised for low voltage operation as low as 1.8V (±0.9V) and up to 5.5V (±2.75V). This latest addition of low voltage CMOS operational amplifiers to the portfolio, in conjunction with the TLVx313-Q1 and TLVx314-Q1 series, offer a family of bandwidth, noise, and power options to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications.
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: -40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C5
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 10MHz
- Low IQ: 400µA/ch
- Power-to-Bandwidth Ratio
- Stable IQ Over Temperature and Supply Range
- Wide Supply Range: 1.8-5.5V
- Low Noise: 12nV/√Hz at 1kHz
- Low Input Bias Current: ±10pA
- Offset Voltage: ±0.75mV
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Internal RFI and EMI Filter
- Number of Channels:
- TLV316-Q1: 1
- TLV2316-Q1: 2
- TLV4316-Q1: 4
- Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
Read the datasheet here.