Four new families of DC-DC converters by TRACO power
TRACO POWER has announced the release of four new families of 15 watt high-density DC-DC converters in the DIP-16 footprint.
These 4 families allow choices for 2:1 or 4:1 input ranges with or without an integral heatsink-case design.
These four families are:
- TEL 15N (2:1 Input range)
- TEL15N-HS (2:1 input with heatsink)
- TEL 15WIN (4:1 input)
- TEL15WIN-HS (4:1 input with heatsink).
The DIP-16 package without heatsink measures only 0.54” x 0.94” x 0.40”, effectively doubling the power-density from previous generations of DIP-24 models.
The families cover input ranges from 12 / 24 / 48 Vin with single and dual outputs ranging from 5.1 – 24 Vout.
Non-heatsink models support full-load convection-cooled operation up to +55°C (ambient), heatsink models support extended operation up to +70°C (convection-cooled & ambient).
These new DC-DC converter families feature:
- Highest power density of 4.51 W/cm3
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- High efficiency (up to 87%) for low thermal loss
- 6-side shielded metal case with insulated baseplate
- Built-In EN 55032 class A filter (conducted)
- Protection against short circuit
- 3-year product warranty
Products are in stock and available through TRACO POWER’s global distribution network.