180W AC/DC power supplies 2x3" open frame 2.4x3.6" encased
TRACO POWER announces their TPP 180 and TPI 180 series of 180W high efficiency, miniaturised AC/DC power supplies for medical and industrial applications.
These supplies measure only 2 x 3 x1.24” in the open frame version with global safety approvals for medical or industrial markets. Consisting of 16 standard models with single outputs of 12 / 15 / 18 / 24 / 36 / 48 / 53V and either open-frame or enclosed packaging. Their small footprint and performance characteristics make these new products an attractive solution for a wide range of requirements.
• TPI 180 series for industrial and TPP 180 for medical and industrial
• Open Frame 2.00 x 3.00 x 1.24” / encased 2.44 x 3.60 x 1.75”
• Efficiencies of 92 - 94%, model dependent
• 180W at +50°C forced air / up to 150W at +50°C convection
• 220W peak load operation up to 5 secs
• -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range (see derating curve)
• Reinforced I/O isolation 3000 VAC
• Leakage current <100 µA rated for BF applications
• IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 (2 x MOPP) and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 approvals
• Safety class I and class II prepared (no earth ground)
• EMC compliance according to IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN55032 class B
The TPP 180 family are 2xMOPP compliant and BF rated for applied parts applications, insuring both patient and operator protection. Using high quality components and high efficiency topologies enables wide operating temperatures and high reliability exceeding 1.4 million hours MTBF (MIL-HDBK-217F, ground benign) and supported with a five year product warranty.
Products are in stock and available through TRACO POWER’s global distribution network with lead times of 14-16 weeks.