High voltage axial leaded precision resistors in stock
Stackpole is now stocking 10M, 100M, 500M, 1G, and 10G ohm values of its HVAM axial leaded precision resistors. These resistors are designed for high voltage handling and high resistance values with power ratings from two to ten watts.
The proprietary direct film deposition of the HVAM enables tolerances down to 0.1% and TCR as low as ±50 ppm while offering exceptionally high voltage ratings as follows:
- HVAM20: two watt power rating at up to 15KV
- HVAM36: 3.6W power rating at up to 15KV
- HVAM50: five watt power rating at up to 20KV
- HVAM75: 7.5W power rating at up to 30KV
- HVAM100: ten watt power rating at up to 50KV
The precision high voltage HVAM is a great choice for a wide range of medical applications, circuit protection, voltage dividers, welding and plasma cutting equipment, and high voltage power supplies.
Pricing for the HVAM depends on size, resistance value, tolerance, and TCR.