Securing IoT applications with Mbed TLS
Attacks on IoT products have increased in recent years as a result of vulnerabilities relating to communication security, among others, being compromised.
However, these attacks can be prevented by adding security to your IoT device with Mbed Transport Layer Security (TLS) - and this is now straightforward to achieve.
In this webinar series, Hannes Tschofenig, Senior Principal Engineer at Arm and Chair of Web Authorisation Protocol, will describe the foundations of the TLS and DTLS protocols and will show you how to add communication security to your IoT device using the Mbed TLS middleware with Arm Keil MDK.
Topics covered include:
- TLS 1.2 protocol and its history
- Differences between TLS and DTLS and the security service it provides
- Ciphersuite concept and its impact on performance
- Security features are useful for embedded applications
- Next steps in standardisation with TLS/DTLS 1.3.
- View the recorded webinar and learn from the experts.