Wide-temperature outdoor signage player with Intel Atom Processor X series
IBASE Technology has launched a compact, fanless, outdoor signage plater for three HDMI displays designed with Intel Atom x6000/Celeron processors (formerly Elkhart Lake).
Built for smart retail and drive-thru applications, not only does it provide eye-catching retail experience but also help increase foot traffic that leads to higher revenue. Like all other IBASE digital signage players, the latest SE-103-N boasts advanced functions including iSMART/iControl energy-saving and Observer remote monitoring technologies with power on/off scheduling and power recovery functions.
Measuring 260mm x 181mm x 25mm, the compact SE-103-N comes with industrial-grade components and specifications, allowing it to operate reliably under harsh conditions with temperatures from -20°C to 70°C. Aside from an integrated TPM (2.0), it supports EDID (extended display identification data) that prevents screen convergence issues, display status monitoring and HDMI-CEC for display on/off control through HDMI ports. Standard features include 2x DDR4-3200 slot with the max. 32GB capacity, 1x 2.5GbE LAN, 1x M.2 E-Key for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth modules or capture cards, 1x M.2 B-key (3052) for 5G/LTE module, 1x UIM/SIM card slot and 3x USB ports.
The SE-103-N is currently available with a selection of four processors, including Intel Celeron N6210/J6413 and Atom x6425E/x6211E(wide-temp). All units run on both Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux Ubuntu operating systems.
- iSMART intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
- Intel Atom x6000 / Pentium / Celeron processors
- 3x HDMI 2.0b with HDMI-CEC display on/off control function
- Built-in hardware EDID emulation with S/W control function
- 2x DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB
- 1x Intel 2.5GbE LAN
- 1x M.2 B-Key (3052) for 5G options
- 1x M.2 E-Key (2230) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or capture card options
- TPM 2.0 and watchdog timer
- Industrial-grade robust, fanless and compact design
- Wide-range operating temperature from -20°C to 70°C