Power delivery multiport adapter reference design
The TIDA-03027 reference design from Texas Instruments represents a multiport adapter solution that enables products with a USB Type-C interface to connect to HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0 Type-A interfaces. It also includes an additional USB Type-C full feature receptacle, which allows the user to simultaneously connect USB Type-C chargers (up to 20V/3A) or devices.
This feature set is particularly useful as a peripheral to notebook, tablet, and phone systems with a single USB Type-C interface.
- USB Type-C and power delivery full-feature plug.
- Bi-directional power (up to 20V/3A).
- Video (up to 4K) via HDMI 2.0.
- USB 3.0 via USB Type-A or USB Type-C.
- Aardvark connector for debug and flash update.
- Flash update over USB Type-C via USB 2.0.
To learn more, click here.