EAO introduces series 09 rugged CAN-based keypads
EAO, the partner for intuitive and reliable human machine interfaces (HMIs), enhances its Series 09 Rugged CAN-Based products with keypad variations.
The keypads feature flexible and interchangeable legends, offering a choice of different halo illumination features, communication protocols and connector types.
This wide choice allows designers to specify the HMI features they specifically need for their vehicle applications, minimising hardware costs and optimising the scope of their software development. An evaluation kit for individual programming needs is also available.
- Freely configurable 4-segment and RGB halo ring illumination
- Intelligent HMIs with CAN bus integration
- Robust, ergonomic, and innovative design sealed up to IP67 protection
- Interchangeable ISO 7000 or customised symbols
- Roadmaking vehicles and roller compactors
- Loaders, dozers and excavators
- Cranes, dump trucks and crawler drills
- Firefighting and rescue vehicles
- Road sweepers, cleaning vehicles and refuse trucks
- Snow removers and groomers
- Agricultural vehicles and equipment
Additionally, a key feature of the Rugged CAN-Based Keypad design is its robust, innovative construction designed to operate in harsh environments. The actuators and indicators have IP67 protection and are reliable in operating temperatures from -40°C to +85°C. The low back panel depth and robust clip-in or screw-in mounting allows for easy, flexible installation that’s either vertically or horizontally.