Modules operate in unlicensed 57 to 71 GHz band
Richardson RFPD, an Arrow Electronics company, has announced availability and full design support capabilities for Peraso’s PERSPECTUS family of modules.
These modules enable high-capacity Fixed Wireless Access networks in the unlicensed 60 GHz spectrum.
The new PERSPECTUS modules provide complete, efficient solutions for point-to-multipoint FWA applications.
Key features include:
- Three distinct phased array antenna configurations offering different gain and coverage
- Operation in the unlicensed 57 to 71 GHz band
- Peraso Directional Beam Scan and Connect (DBSC) for establishing long-range point-to-point and point-to-multipoint links
- Automatic rate adaption, dynamic beamforming, and automatic calibrations
- Digital interface: USB 3.0 data and control; 2.5 V CMOS 1PPS synchronization and GPIO
- Single 5 V power supply input
- Compact form factors