Belden network solutions for connectivity and security
Belden, a global supplier of network infrastructure and digitisation solutions, is proud to announce new products designed to enhance power and data transmission, optimise space, and simplify connectivity.
Data acquisition and transmission:
- Belden FibreExpress Enterprise Closet X (FX ECX) wall-mount fibre enclosures enable enterprises to expand fibre connections without using significant floor space. This is particularly beneficial in settings not originally designed for fibre optic networks or where space for a telecommunications room or rack is limited.
- Belden M12 Power AWG14 Angled Shielded Cordsets provide power transmission over long distances and in environments up to 125oC. These cordsets stand out for their compact design, thicker wire, and 360-degree shielding, ensuring reduced voltage drop and reliable, long-distance power transmission.
Data orchestration and management:
- Hirschmann LEMUR Lite Managed Switches offer advanced features, including enhanced security and full Gigabit Ethernet, suitable for complex automation environments. Built on the new Hirschmann Entry Operating System (HiEOS), these switches come with an easy-to-use web interface that simplifies setup and maintenance.
- Hirschmann SPIDER III Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switches are the next-generation variants for SPIDER-SL and SPIDER-PL switches. The SPIDER III switch family offers a straightforward solution for field connectivity, cost-effectively providing essential Ethernet switch functions in applications where critical security or network availability is not required.
- Lumberg Automation's LioN-X IO-Link Master Family has introduced two modules that incorporate HTTPS for the LioN-X webserver, enhancing security features.