Power connectors offer current rating up to 14A
A range of high-density low mating force power connectors with a current rating of up to 14A with only a 3.5mm pitch are in stock at Farnell element14. The Molex Ultra-Fit range eliminates same-circuit-size cross mating, optimiaes space savings and facilitates ease of assembly. It is suited for applications in industrial, telecom, lighting, medical and consumer electronics.
There is a wide diversity of power connector challenges faced by each industry; space constraints in the electronics design, potential errors in assembly and malfunctions in the end-product.
The new Ultra-Fit power connectors addresses these challenges with these features -
- Multiple mechanically keyed color-coded options
- 17% smaller footprint over similar power connectors
- Ultra low mating force terminal
- Positive-lock housing with anti-snag design
- Terminal interface with six independent points of contact (split-box terminal design)
The Ultra-Fit range is part of the family of Molex Fit power connectors for wire-to-wire, wire-to-board and board-to-board configurations comprising space saving sizes to cutting-edge current density and long-term reliability.
The Fit family from Molex includes Micro-Fit, Mini-Fit and Mega-Fit.