AI in medical diagnostics - an impending revolution?
The expected growth of this technology is largely due to its value as a decision support tool generating rapid and informative insights into a patient's condition. Machine learning and deep learning algorithms can process medical images much faster and more efficiently than humans.
For this reason, it is widely believed that AI in medical diagnostics could revolutionise the diagnosis process by accelerating disease detection, providing accurate risk assessments and boosting hospital productivity.
This webinar will:
- Highlight the factors behind the rise of image recognition AI in medical diagnostics
- Outline the state of development of this technology in five major disease applications
- Assess the company landscape, including key players and their market readiness
- Identify key technological issues currently limiting uptake
- Provide roadmaps describing when and how these issues are likely to be overcome
This webinar shares some of the research from the new IDTechEx report, 'AI in Medical Diagnostics 2020-2030: Image Recognition, Players, Clinical Applications, Forecasts'.
This webinar will include a 10 minute Q&A session at the end. Please submit any questions to annick@IDTechExWebinars.com by Sunday 15th November. Please note that IDTechEx won't be able to answer all questions during the session.
IDTechEx will be hosting the same webinar three times in one day, so please join which ever session is the most convenient for you. Spaces are limited.
Date: Thursday 19 November 2020 Duration: 35 minutes plus 10 minutes for Q&A
Session #1 - Asia-Pacific 2:00am (Your Local Time GMT+0) 2:00am (London Time) Register
Session #2 - Europe 10:00am (Your Local Time GMT+0) 10:00am (London Time) Register
Session #3 - Americas 5:00pm (Your Local Time GMT+0) 5:00pm (London Time) Register