Tektronix lines up technology solutions for electronica
Tektronix will be showcasing a wide-range of solutions from its test and measurement portfolio at electronica 2022 in Munich (September 15-18).
Visitors will have an opportunity to learn more about the technology solutions from Tektronix including:
- Accurate, repeatable high power device testing solutions;
- Comprehensive analogue, digital and RF system validation solutions; and
- Sensitive and accuracy low power measurement solutions.
Lee Morgan, Senior Technical Marketing Manager at Tektronix said: "Tektronix will uncover a number of exciting new technology solutions at electronica that will help our customers to test, measure and accelerate tests for prototypes, new product designs and processes much faster. We are looking forward to showcasing these solutions and providing live product demonstrations for critical applications for power efficiency, wired and wireless networking applications that have not been seen before. We are excited to reconnect with our customers, other industry leaders and key stakeholders face-to-face at the trade show.”
Visitors to the Tektronix stand can take advantage of new, hands-on product demonstrations and application information in key areas, such as:
- Power converters, SiC, GaN, motor drives and isolated measurements;
- High speed serial testing and validation solutions;
- Embedded design, protocol analysis and correlated multi domain measurements;
- Ultra-low power design, power distribution network analysis and power integrity measurements; and more.
Tektronix’s latest innovation, the new-to-market 2 Series MSO (pictured) will also be on display. The compact and portable feature-rich oscilloscope frees up benchtop space in a classroom and can be used in the field without compromising performance.