Marvin Test to exhibit at the Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit
Marvin Test Solutions will join Marvin Engineering Corp (MEC) to represent The Marvin Group at the 2017 AAAA Army Aviation Mission Solutions Summit, April 26th to 28th, 2017 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center in Nashville, TN.
Visit them in booth 1503 to learn more about their extensive range of armament and test solutions for mil/aero sustainment and support, including:
- Hellfire Scalable-Rail Launcher (HSRL) provides single- and multi-rail launch capability for AGM-114 missiles without the need for external electronics or AC power.
- The MT3045 series Hellfire Missile Simulator providing full simulation of Hellfire and Hellfire II missiles.
- The MT1888 series Laser Source Simulators Laser Source/Spot Simulators (LSS) used for the testing of laser guided munitions.
- The AN/TSM-205 series Armament Systems Test Set - O-Level and I-Level tester for Hellfire platforms and launchers.
- The MTS-206A Field Test Set - a compact I-level tester for Maverick and Hellfire missiles, ruggedised for flightline use.
- The MTS-916 Modular Target Simulator - a rugged, portable target simulator for optically-guided weapons including AGM-114 (Hellfire), AGM-65 (Maverick), and MAU-169 (Paveway).
Register here or at the event.