Details of the 8th annual Anti-Counterfeiting Forum announced
The details of the Anti-Counterfeiting Forum's eigth annual seminar, which is to be held on Wednesday 22nd March 2017 at the Grange Rochester Hotel in central London.
Counterfeiting in the electrical and electronic systems supply chain continues to be a major problem that affects all companies, probably whether they know it not, with a wide range of old and new technologies being counterfeited and supplied from a wide range of sources.
The seminar will focus on new trends in threats and mitigation strategies for the experienced practitioner while being accessible to anyone relatively new to the topic and wanting to understand more. Scheduled to run from 10.00am to 3.30pm, presentations will provide information on:
- Work being undertaken in the supply chain to combat counterfeits
- Case studies on how to create and maintain a counterfeit management plan
- An update on International standards for the management of counterfeits in the supply chain and independent accreditation
- Other best practice to help reduce the risk of counterfeits infiltrating your business
- How law enforcement and direct action against counterfeiters is helping to reduce the threat of counterfeits in the supply chain
- Recent major trends in counterfeiting and counterfeit avoidance and an overview of how to access further information, much of it free of charge.
There will be plenty of opportunity for delegates to raise questions, participate in a discussion forum and interact with our speakers during the day. For more information about the seminar, including a copy of the draft agenda, contact the Anti-Counterfeiting Forum or Elan Business Support.