Advantest showcases latest semiconductor test solutions
Semiconductor test equipment supplier Advantest will showcase their diverse portfolio of test solutions at SEMICON Europa, on November 15th to 18th in Munich.
At Booth #C1.301 in Hall C1, Advantest will display its newest IC test solutions that provide overall value and lower costs while optimising yields during the testing process.
This year’s exhibit
Test solutions for an expanded range of devices (performance logic, mixed signal, power and wireless devices) with V93000 EXA Scale SoC Test System
- Highest density instrumentation to meet test demands in the age of convergence
- Flexible instrumentation offering highest density resources
- Extended Power Supply (XPS) - XPS128+HV developed to lower the cost of test for power management ICs and other high-voltage devices
- New DUT scale duo interface extends DUT board space for high-volume test
ACS open ecosystem enabling streaming data access and real-time analytics with integrated test software and hardware monitoring and control to improve semiconductor device yield, quality, and capacity
Automated Test Cell solutions for testing assembled devices
Device interfacing solutions from R&D Altanova, a new Advantest Group member
- R&D Altanova has years of experience offering load board solutions to interface between the tester and the device under test. The complete solution includes delivering signals to and from the device, enabling Advantest to further our position as a leading solution provider.
Power Semiconductor Test Solutions from CREA, our newest Advantest Group member
- CREA expands Advantest’s portfolio to address the need for power semiconductors, including solutions in the growing IGBT and SiC markets.
Advantest is a manufacturer of automatic test and measurement equipment used in the design and production of semiconductors for applications including 5G communications, the Internet of Things (IoT), autonomous vehicles, high performance computing (HPC) including artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, and more. The company also conducts R&D to address emerging testing challenges and applications; develops advanced test-interface solutions for wafer sort and final test; produces scanning electron microscopes essential to photomask manufacturing; and offers system-level test solutions and other test-related accessories.