Crowley adds heft to WiBotic executive team
Brian Crowley is joining the WiBotic executive team as Vice President of Engineering.
The company says that the appointment furthers its commitment to deliver next-generation wireless power and fleet energy management solutions to the robotics industry across a wide range of applications.
Crowley is a seasoned technical expert. Prior roles include president & CEO at Alithion, Symbio and BSQUARE as well as engineering leadership positions at Applied Microsystems and several early stage software companies.
Crowley’s expertise will also help augment partnerships with customers who use:
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) in industries ranging from supply chain to food service to defence.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in industries ranging from mining, to delivery and logistics, to inspection and beyond.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS) that require highly repetitive and ultra-reliable power delivery to a range of internal mechanisms
- Outer space applications and moon exploration, as part of NASA’s Artemis program.
- Customised applications for the defence industry, industrial controls, automated e-commerce systems – and any other application where reliable power delivery is crucial in even the most difficult environments.