Indium Corporation to feature products for automotive and power electronics applications at NEPCON
Indium Corporation will feature selections from its portfolio of products for automotive and power electronics applications, including EVs, at NEPCON Japan.
Indium Corporation will feature:
- InFORMS are reinforced solder alloy fabrications designed for improved mechanical and thermal reliability and are specifically created to produce consistent bondline thickness for power module applications. They also aim to address specific challenges for the power electronics industry by providing an enhanced material for the development of more reliable and higher performance modules.
- Heat-Spring is a soft metal alloy thermal interface material (TIM) designed to reduce thermal resistance and enhances cooling by utilising two key properties of indium metal—superior thermal conductivity and malleability. As added benefits, indium metal will not dissolve in immersion fluids and is considered an environmentally friendly TIM because it can be re-used, reclaimed, and re-formed.
- Indium Corporation’s new GalliTHERM family of liquid metal pastes (LMPs) is a true liquid metal-based TIM solution, based on proprietary technologies, that can handle challenging heat dissipation issues and maintain long-term reliability. Unlike traditional gallium-based liquid metals which are prone to pump-out and typically require specialized spreading processes, LMPs offer higher viscosity and predictable spreading characteristics for scalable high-volume applications, with a reduced risk of pump-out, at a lower total cost. LMPs are fully automation-ready in jetting, dispensing, and printing applications. They require no backside metallisation and exhibit superior surface wettability resulting in extremely low contact resistance and offer stable thermal impedance through accelerated aging tests.
- QuickSinteris a high metal content paste, redefining sinter technology for power electronics. Available in pressureless and pressure formulations, this portfolio of sintering solutions delivers products engineered for customers’ specific application needs.
- Durafuse LT is an award-winning low-temperature alloy system designed to provide high-reliability in low-temperature applications that require a reflow temperature below 210°C. It delivers improved drop shock performance more than two orders of magnitude better than Bi-containing low-temperature materials and helps reduce energy consumption by 15%, depending on process.
- Durafuse HT features a novel design based on a novel alloy technology, designed to deliver a tin-rich, high-temperature lead-free paste, presenting the merits of both constituent alloys. Durafuse HT delivers simplified processing, with no special equipment needed, and enhanced thermal cycling reliability equal to or higher than a high-Pb solder.
- Indium Corporation’s Au-based precision die-attach preforms—also available in off-eutectic formulations—offer the highest level of quality available to deliver the best performance possible in critical, high-reliability die-attach applications. A leading gold solder innovator, Indium Corporation’s gold-based portfolio includes wire, paste, preforms, spheres, shot, and ribbon manufactured with cutting-edge technology to ensure supreme quality and the utmost precision.
25th September 2023
Casi partners with Hyundai to bring Mocean car subscriptions to market