Connected World Summit 2019
- 22nd October 2019
- The Business Design Centre, London, United Kingdom
- Lanna Cooper
In today’s hyper-connected society, new technologies are disrupting every aspect of our lives, our work, and our environment. Connected World 2019 will deep dive into the future of smart technologies, showcasing the digital transformation strategies of our cities, the opportunities for connected living in our homes, and revolutionary techniques on the horizon, driving efficiencies and sustainability across every aspect of our lives.
With unrivalled networking opportunities, forge invaluable connections and generate partnerships with startups and tech giants alike and this year's Connected World Summit.
- Hear from industry leading speakers with keynote presentations and panel debates
- 'Real world' case studies from companies and innovative cities who have started their digital journeys
- A conference programme designed to offer learning and insight as well as discussion with some of the industries leading minds
- Meet the leading tech visionaries with previous participants including Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Cognizant, Cisco, EY, KPMG, Accenture, Dell and many more
- Key technologies discussed include IoT, 5G and Connectivity, Cyber Security, Data Management and AI
- Industries and Themes include Smart Cities, Smart Homes, Utilities and Environment, Smart Mobility and the Economy
- An interactive programme with meet the speaker, roundtable discussions and exhibitor demo talks.
To find out more information, click here.
A selection of similar articles and events for your further readingView all articles