The SSD6250 is a new addition to Solomon Systech’s line-up of ‘single-chip’ capacitive touch controller solutions. The SSD6250 supports Out-Cell touch technology and has been incorporated in the latest high volume mass market tablets of an international brand upon its launch into the market.
The SSD6250 is characterised by an architecture which integrates four low cost key design components - touch sensor design, analogue design, digital design and software algorithm design, to ensure overall cost reduction.
“SSD6250 is a very cost competitive, high performance solution tailored for mass market tablets. It has managed to secure major design wins and achieve high volume sales for an international brand’s tablets within three months of product launch, and this is a strong proof of its excellent market potential,” said Kenny Cheung, Vice President, Business Operations, Solomon Systech.
“Solomon Systech is highly committed to the development of touch technologies. In addition to Out-Cell touch solutions like SSD6250, we also offer an array of solutions supporting new embedded touch technologies of On-Cell and In-Cell Touch. We are dedicated to providing total touch controller solutions to meet the various market needs,” added Cheung.
• Support up to ten finger multi-touch input
• Support Full HD panels of up to 9.7”
• Support various projected capacitive touch panels: GFF / OGS / GFM
• Excellent touch linearity
• Single layer multi-touch design ensuring excellent sensing performance for 5mm passive pen and floating ground application
• Excellent waterproof capability
• Low power consumption