Vector signal generator helps accelerate IoT design
The CXG X-Series Radio Frequency Vector Signal Generator from Keysight Technologies delivers advanced performance, is standards-compliant, and has been developed to meet the demands of engineers designing IoT and general-purpose devices at a reasonable price.
IoT and general-purpose R&D and design validation (DVT) engineers need to keep up with today's expanding consumer electronics market.
They want an economic and versatile test and measurement system that can handle a diverse set of consumer electronic devices and deliver the performance required to generate receiver tests across different wireless standards.
The instrument has been designed to accelerate the product development cycle, and enable greater confidence in design characterisation with Keysight's PathWave Signal Generation software.
It will also attract engineers meeting budget constraints without sacrificing the ability to test with quality signals.
"Keysight's CXG solution delivers the economy and performance that engineers need to perform a diverse set of consumer electronic device tests across evolving wireless standards," said Kari Fauber, senior director of the Global Partner Organisation at Keysight Technologies. "It also offers our vast network of channel partners an ideal complement to sell in conjunction with the already popular Keysight CXA signal analyser."
Key features provided by Keysight's CXG signal generator include:
- Frequency range of 9 kHz – 3/6GHz and up to 120MHz RF modulation bandwidth that cover most of consumer wireless application testing requirements
- Basic parametric testing of components and functional verification of receivers
- Testing of devices with multiple standards-compliant vector signals while reducing the time spent on signal creation
- Troubleshooting of components within a wireless communication system using a reliable vector signal generator
- Minimising downtime and expenses with self-maintenance solutions and low-cost repairs