GaGe adds to its razor series of PCIe digitisers
GaGe has announced two new versions of its Razor Series line of dual-channel (2-CH) high-speed digitisers.
RazorEdge Express CompuScope models with A/D sampling rates up to 250 MS/s and analog input bandwidth of 125 MHz are offered in two configurations, one with 16-bit and one with 14-bit resolution. For even higher sampling rates, a new 14-bit RazorPlus Express option has been added with existing 16-bit model for sampling rates up to 500 MS/s and analog input bandwidth of 250 MHz. GaGe’s RazorEdge and RazorPlus Express digitisers boast the industry’s best effective number of bits (ENOB) of ~11+ typical.
The new RazorEdge Express and RazorPlus Express models share these features:
- Dual-channel (2-CH), high-speed
- Set of 50 Ω / 1M Ω input channel pair
- 8 GB memory standard
- PCIe Gen3 x8 interface
- Software development kits for C/C#, Python, LabVIEW, and MATLAB
- Programming-free operation with GaGeScope PC oscilloscope Windows software
With eXpert PCIe Data Streaming Firmware, acquired data can be simultaneously streamed to host PC memory via the PCIe Gen3 x8 interface at sustained rates for real-time continuous signal processing or signal recording operations.
“The new high-performance additions to the GaGe Razor Series of digitisers provide our customers with even more cost-effective options that match their demanding application requirements,” said Gerald Allgaier, Systems Specialist. “At the same time, we are announcing price reductions on our 16-bit, 500 MS/s, 2-CH and 4-CH models; further strengthening our competitive position in the market today.”
- RazorEdge Express (2-CH, 14-bit, 250 MS/s): $6,750.00
- RazorEdge Express (2-CH, 16-bit, 250 MS/s): $7,425.00
- RazorPlus Express (2-CH, 14-bit, 500 MS/s): $8,175.00
- RazorPlus Express (2-CH, 16-bit, 500 MS/s): $8,850.00
- RazorMax Express (4-CH, 16-bit, 500 MS/s): $10,475.00