Electronic load boasts voltage accuracy of 0.1%
The EA Elektro Automatik EL 3000 B Series for automated testing in workshops, laboratories, education, R&D and industry is in stock at Farnell element14. This series is an ideal bench-top tool for low-power component- and device testing, providing accurate and reproducible test data.
The versatile control software EA Power Control (available as free- and pay-ware) allows to run semi-automated test routines.
The unit, which has a significantly improved reaction time of analogue and digital controls over the previous model, also benefits from:
- 400W, 0-80V, 0-200V, 0-500V DC, 0-10A up to 0-60A
- Coloured TFT Display, with integrated comfortable function generator as well a battery test and (PV) MPP-tracking simulation
- High-performance, microprocessor-based control unit
- 16 Bit ADC/DACs for a high resolution
- Voltage accuracy of 0.1% and current accuracy of 0.2%
- Highly isolated structure resulting in lower sensitivity to disturbances during operation
- Active damping in the DC-input circuit significantly reducing oscillations
- Optimised thermal management eliminating a sudden stop upon an over-temperature condition
- Input-filter protection circuit, preventing damage from DC voltage may contain a high-frequency AC part
- Plug’n play slot to retrofit interface options e.g. USB
Typical applications include dynamic load testing and aging simulation of small DC sources, load testing/discharging of all types of energy storage devices and testing of semiconductors, passive and active electronic components.