Low-power flood/freeze detector reference design
This reference design uses Texas Instruments low-power consumption digital dual temperature and humidity sensors and the SimpleLink ultra-low power Sub-1 GHz wireless microcontroller (MCU) platform to demonstrate a flood and freeze detector with extremely long battery life and no wiring required.
- Ultra-low-power design resulting in ten year battery life from single CR2032 coin cell.
- Conductive water sensing always powered on to enable continuous monitoring.
- Designed for SimpleLink Sub-1 GH CC1310 wireless microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad development kit (LAUNCHXL-CC1310).
- Ability to take high-resolution temperature and humidity data.
- Simple design that leads to lower cost.
To find out more, click here.