BMZ introduces ESS 9.0 energy storage system for commercial applications
BMZ Energy Storage Systems offer an economical way to store electricity for commercial plants with photovoltaic components. This allows commercial and industrial customers to use inexpensive electricity for operations around the clock.
Large Energy Storage Systems like BMZ multi-cluster solutions can store up to 400kWh of energy for operations, compensate for peak loads, or deliver electricity whenever it's needed. The ESS 9.0 energy storage system by the BMZ Group will be presented at this year’s Intersolar trade fair in Munich between May 31st and June 2nd.
Advantages of a commercial lithium ion storage system:
- Maintenance-free lithium-ion batteries.
- Peak load reduction and load transfer.
- Discharge during peak demand periods to avoid or reduce high supply prices.
- Shift time of energy consumption to avoid periods with higher electricity prices.
- Can be combined with solar systems or other local power generators.
- Emergency power supply - immediate emergency power supply to companies during network failures.
- Large scale storage systems for public utilities and electricity supply companies that can inexpensively bridge peak loads and pass on inexpensive power to electricity customers, similar to a hydroelectric power plant with storage.
BMZ experts from the Energy Storage Systems segment, Björn Schenk and Dr. Stratis Tapanlis will be on hand at the Intersolar Trade Fair to advise attendees and potential buyers about the storage systems at the BMZ booth, hall B1, stand 459.