Traco Power launches campaign for low-cost DC/DC converter
Traco Power has announced the newly developed TSR-E, TEA, TBA and TEC series is available from one to three watts covering 12 new product families. By innovative engineering Traco Power has come up with an electrical design which minimises component and labour costs.
Key focus of those designs was to maximise the amount of automatisation of the manufacturing process. Traco Power achieved this by:
- Using Transformers which are wound by machine.
- Standard pinning layouts where the pins can be soldered by a robot.
- Minimising the number of components and only use SMD components for DC-DC converter which can be soldered by robot.
- Building automated testing facilities for fully automated Burn-In Testings.
With this product design, Traco Power optimised the automation of the manufacturing process to the maximum. This enabled the company to launch cost and quality optimised, low power DC/DC converters which are well suited for high volume IoT projects.
- Highly cost-efficient design
- Standard I/O isolation of 1500VDC with optional 4000VDC
- -40 to +86°C operating temperature range without derating
- Available input ranges +/-10%, 2:1 and 4:1
- Industry-standard SIP-4, SIP-7 and SIP-8 packages
- Three-year warranty
- Space and cost critical applications.
- High volume projects where simple and reliable products are needed.