TMPW series of compact AC/DC modules for industrial applications
The TMPW series are a set of five to 50 Watt AC/DC modules with an extended input range of 85 to 305 VAC and are suitable for industrial and household/building technology applications. The 305 VAC (277 VAC ±10%) threshold is derived from a 480 VAC three-phase supply voltage often used in heavy industrial applications.
Through the increased voltage level, the drawn current from the load is effectively reduced, which allows for an overall more compact and lightweight design approach.
These modules are available as PCB and chassis mount versions with JST pin-terminals to fit in different application setups. They offer an I/O-isolation voltage of 4000 VAC, a high temperature range of -40 to +70°C and are prepared for protection class II applications.
Additionally, an internal EN 55032 class B filter saves valuable board space for an otherwise often mandatory external filter setup. An energy efficient design (<0.1 Watt standby power consumption) and safety approvals according to IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and EN 60335-1 make these series suitable for a wide range of industrial and household/building technology applications.
- Wide input voltage range 85-305 VAC
- PCB and chassis mount versions with JST pin-terminals available
- Certified according to EN 60335-1 an IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
- I/O-Isolation 4’000 VAC
- Operating temperature range –40°C to +70°C
- No load input power <0.1W (acc. ErP directive)
- High efficiency up to 89%
- Internal EN 55032 class B filter
- Protection class II prepared
- Three year product warranty