RF power technology innovations at IMS 2019
At the IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS) held in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, Ampleon announced it will participate in order to introduce its wide variety of new LDMOS and GaN solutions targeting telecom, aerospace and defence, NCC, ISM, cooking and defrosting applications.
On the Ampleon booth (#672 in Hall B1) visitors will be shown the most recent technology innovations and new product introductions, including:
- Solutions for 4G and 5G mobile broadband radio networks, offering the industry’s best compromise between performance, power consumption, cost and size and delivering the best efficiency from massive-MIMO active antennas up to high-power RF power amplifiers.
- A new line of 65V Advanced Rugged Transistors (ART) designed to unlock extreme ruggedness and extra-high breakdown voltages.
- Next generation of easy-to-use radar and wideband GaN transistors enabling high efficiency architectures.
- Industry leading portfolio of transistors, highly integrated low-cost pallet modules and multi-kilowatt system reference designs tailored for industrial, cooking and defrosting applications at 433MHz, 915MHz and 2.4GHz.
- Latest Avionics, L-band and S-band LDMOS radar transistors based upon the 9th generation technology, pushing the limit of LDMOS power density to enable best-in-class efficiency figures at a well optimised cost structure.
Senior members of the Ampleon team will also present technical papers at the conference as follows:
- Thursday, June 6th, 10:10am – session Th2H: IMS2019 Interactive Forum Area, room 259A.
- A 750W High Efficiency LDMOS New Four-way Doherty Amplifier for Base-Station Applications (Paper ID 266-FD431) - Binghui (Brian) Zhang, Application Director, Xiaochun (Mike) Jiang, Sr. Principal Application Engineer.
- Thursday June 6th, 1.30pm - session THIF1: IMS2019 Interactive Forum Area, room 253ABC
- A 10W Fully-integrated LDMOS MMIC Doherty in LGA Package for 2.7GHz Small Cell Applications (Paper ID 266-KW401) - Levin Lin, team leader, Shanghai design & development team.