Open frame power supply for IEC/EN 60335 applications
Delta Electronics has introduced the new PJH series of open frame power supply with 300W output power. PJH-24V300WBCA and PJH-36V300WBCA provides up to 240W power convection cooled without additional metal plate. With external fan cooling, it can provide 300W output power across a wide operating temperature range from -25 to +70°C.
The design is one of the few to meet both IEC 60335 and IEC 61558 in a compact 240W three by five inch convection cooled design, suitable for limited space in household applications. PJH series is certified to IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and comply to OVC III for harsh industrial and farming applications.
- IEC 60335-1, Pollution Degree (PD) 3.
- IEC 61558-1 and IEC 61558-2-16.
- Earth leakage current < 0.75mA.
- Glow wire test 550°C, 750°C (te – ti ≤ 2s), 850°C.
- Input no load power consumption < 0.5W.
- A 300W fan cool, 240W convection cool.
- Built-in active PFC, remote On/Off, remote sense, power good signal and 12VSB (6W) or optional 5VSB (6W).
- Class I or Class II (double isolation) configuration with universal AC input voltage range.
- High efficiency up to 94.0% .
- Extreme low temperature cold start at -40°C.
- Approval for Pollution Degree 3 .
- Major safety approvals include IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1, IEC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 61558-1 and IEC/EN 61558-2-16.