One-stop shop power supply portfolio on display at SPS IPC Drives
RSG Electronic Components, based in Offenbach near Frankfurt/Germany, developer and manufacturer of high performance custom designed power supply solutions up to 20kW 'Made in Germany'.
Additionally, the company will be offering its comprehensive range of board-mount DC/DC converters - the RSG R-series, from as small as a 0,25W SIP4 package to 60W in a 2x1” case.
The power portfolio is complemented by standard AC/DC and DC/DC modules from 6W to 3.2kW of major international brands like Cincon, Mornsun, P-Duke, TDK-Lambda and others.
Based on almost 30 years of power supply engineering experience the company creates highly specialised power solutions for the most vital industry sectors:
- Renewable energies (e.g. our WNG for wind turbine pitch control systems)
- Industrial manufacturing (e.g. our pulsed LNG for diode laser applications)
- Medical/healthcare (e.g. our DNG for MRI scanners)
- Defence/MIL (e.g. our BlueLine for marine and submarine communications)
- Railway (e.g. our R-Series RRA converter for onboard systems on rolling stock)
RSG, an Acal Group company, will exhibit with its sister companies Acal BFi and Noratel in Hall 10.0, Stand 644, where you can meet with its General Management, our Development and Product Management.