Increased range of EN50155 approved rail DC/DC converters
P-Duke increase their range of EN50155 approved railway DC/DC converters with the RED40, 40W series. This series is supplied in a compact industry standard two by one inch package with a 4:1 wide input range and is typically suitable for many on board applications.
There are a variety of single output versions, from 3.3 to 53V and dual output versions offering +/-12V, +/-15V, +/-24V. The output can be adjusted up to ten percent, this is accomplished by connecting an external resistor between the trim pin and either the +Vout or -Vout pins, the data sheet details of the resistor required.
The RED40 series offer efficiencies up to 93% and feature complete protection functions, such as overcurrent protection, short-circuit protection, output overvoltage protection, overtemperature protection, etc.
They add to the wide offering from P-DUKE of their range of three to 300W rail approved DC to DC converters, all featuring high efficiencies, high operating temperature with built in EMI class A/B filters and high reliability.
- No minimum load required.
- 4:1 Wide input range: 9 t0 36, 18 to 75, 36 to 160VDC.
- 3,000VDC input to output isolation for 110vin.
- Industry-standard package 2.00x1.00x0.40”.
- Six-sided continuous shield.
- UL62368-1, EN62368-1, & IEC62368-1 safety approvals.
- Compliant with EN50155 and EN45545-2 railway standard.