Fanless box PCs utilise low power consumption
The BOXER-6403M/6404M series from AAEON are the slim, palm-sized and fanless box PCs utilising low power consumption Intel Celeron J1900/N2807 processors. These Box PCs provide fully integrated Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports enabling communication with up to four cameras, while featuring built-in digital I/O (BOXER-6403M only) to control lighting for machine vision applications.
The incorporation of a finned heat sink quickens heat dissipation and extends operating temperature range from -30°C to 70°C for BOXER-6403M and -30°C to 75°C for BOXER-6404M.
- Slim, palm-sized and fanless.
- Extended operating temperature of -30°C to 75°C.
- Dual or quad GbE LAN for inspection camera connectivity.
- Digital l/O support dry/wet contact for strobe light (BOXER-6403M).
- 2.5” drive bay for image storage.
- HDMI output.
- Aluminum die casting enclosure.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Embedded 8, Windows Embedded 7, Linux Federa.
- Factory automation.
- Automobile manufacturing facilities.
- Network appliance.
- Digital signage.