Extended regenerative bidirectional DC power supplies15kW to 900kW
Delta Electronika extends their line-up of bidirectional sink source DC power supplies which incorporate a DC source with a grid-tied DC load in a single unit with the addition of the SM210-CP-150 (0 to 210V, -150 to +150A).
With power capability of 15kW per unit extendable to 900kW in full master/slave mode they make an ideal choice for engineers involved with battery and motor testing.
A standard feature for this supply is Delta’s new Power Recovery (Regeneration) Technology: in sink mode these bi-directional power supplies can return full power back into the grid and thanks to an efficiency of 95%, there is no need for expensive water cooling systems. The flexible output covers the output range of five separate power supplies with a traditional rectangular VI-Curve.
Some of the SM15K Series Features / Functionalities include:
- Bidirectional power supply with standard 15kW source and sink
- Flexible output with Constant Power characteristics
- Power Regeneration Technology: in sink mode the PSU returns the energy back into the grid
- Easy Master/Slave parallel & series operation up to 900kW
- Very low heat dissipation. Efficiency is more than 95%.
- Excellent dynamic responses to load changes including all-digital control to adapt regulation to match load type
- Designed for long life at full power
- Protected against all overload and short circuit conditions
- Operation on a wide range of three phase AC input voltages
- Ethernet interface, built-in sequencer and web interface is included
- Large user display, menu driven operations
- Durable digital encoders for voltage and current adjustment and menu operation
- EMC surpasses CE and UKCA requirements; low emission and high immunity
- Low audible noise; temperature controlled by cooling fans