Delta Electronics unveil 3-Phase 960W DIN rail power supply
Delta Electronics has enhanced its popular CliQ II DIN Rail Power Supply series with the addition of a new 3-Phase 960W power supply. The model DRP024V960W3BX provides 24V output with a full corrosion resistant aluminium body that can withstand up to 30G Shock test according to IEC 60068-2-27 and operates over a wide temperature range from -25°C to +65°C.
The robust product provides operation over a wide input range for 3-Phase at 320Vac to 600Vac or for 2-Phase at 380Vac to 600Vac. There will be no power de-rating throughout the entire input range. This means that users can expect reliable power even at very low AC input voltage.
Other excellent specs in the product include 150% Power Boost lasting for 5 seconds, high efficiency of >92% and 0.95 high power factor. Like the rest of the models in the CliQ series, conformal coating is applied on the PCBAs to protect against dust and chemical pollutants. Hazardous Locations approval for ATEX and Class I, Div 2 are available as optional.
- Input voltage range without power de-rating 3 x 320Vac-600Vac (3-Phase) or 2 x 380Vac-600Vac (2-Phase),
- Power Boost of 150% for 5 seconds,
- Certified for DC input at 450Vdc to 800Vdc according to ITE standard,
- Full corrosion resistant Aluminium chassis,
- Conformal coating on PCBA to protect against chemical and dust pollutants.
The DRP024V960W3BX is available for shipment from November 2013 onwards.