DIN-rail power supply series is internationally approved
A 24V/20A output has been added to the CliQ M series of DIN-rail power supply from Delta Electronics. The CliQ M series has the highest power density among the CliQ family and also the first series in the CliQ family to feature Advanced Power Boost (APB). APB work to protect system and ensure continuing operation when large inrush current detected due to faulty load on a multiple load connection.
The DRM-24V480W1PN has built-in active PFC and high efficiency of 94.17% typ. @ 230VAC. Additionally, the product also includes built-in DC OK contact; LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload; full power from -25° to 60°C operation at 5,000m or 16,400ft altitude.
Like the rest of the model in CliQ M series, other major international approvals include maritime approval (environmental category: C, EMC 2), IEC/EN 61558-2-16 (safety of power supplies), IEC/EN 61010-1 (electrical equipment for measurement, control) and UL 508 (Industrial Control Equipment); Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A. All models are fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection.
Highlights and features:
- Universal AC Input voltage range
- High efficiency 94.17% typ. @ 230Vac
- Power boost of 150% up to 7 seconds
- Advanced Power Boost (APB) – prevents system shutdown due to faulty load on a multiple loads connection
- DNV GL approval for maritime applications built-in DC OK Contact and LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutant