DC/DC power module in compact 7x9x4mm QFN package
Texas Instruments' LMZM33603 power module is an easy-to-use integrated power solution that combines a 3A, step-down, DC/DC converter with power MOSFETs, a shielded inductor, and passives into a low-profile package. This power solution requires as few as four external components and eliminates the loop compensation and magnetics part selection from the design process.
The 9mm × 7mm × 4mm 18-pin, QFN package is easy to solder onto a printed circuit board and allows a compact, low-profile, point-of-load design. The full feature set, including power good, programmable UVLO, prebias start-up, and overcurrent and over-temperature protection, make the LMZM33603 an excellent device for powering a wide range of applications.
- Complete Integrated Power Solution
- As Few as 4 External Components
- Minimum Solution Size < 100mm2
- 9mm × 7mm × 4mm QFN Package
- All Pins Accessible from Package Perimeter
- Pin Compatible with 2A LMZM33602
- Input Voltage Range: 4V to 36V
- Output Voltage Range:
- 1V to 13.5V at 3A
- 1V to 18V at 2A
- Efficiencies Up To 95%
- Adjustable Switching Frequency
- (200kHz to 1.2MHz)
- Allows Synchronisation to an External Clock
- Power-Good Output
- Meets EN55011 Class B Radiated EMI Standards
- Operating IC Junction Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Operating Ambient Range: –40°C to +105°C
- Create a Custom Design Using the LMZM33603 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
Discover more here.