Cost effective industrial power supply family introduced
It has been announced that Luso is introducing the PMT2 series, which is the latest series of panel mount power supply from Delta Electronics. This series is currently available in 50W, 100W and 150W output power variants with 12V & 24V output voltage. They offer a wide operating temperature range from -30°C to +70°C and can withstand shock and vibration requirements (in accordance to IEC 60068-2-27 and IEC 60068-2-6 respectively).
The PMT2 series is designed for cost competitive applications without the requirement to compromise on quality or reliability. They are a new design based on a low profile of under 30mm. The products have an expected life time of ten years.
In view of IEC/EN 60950-1 standards expiring in December 2020, the PMT2 series will come certified with the new IEC/EN 62368-1 standard, information and communication technology equipment. EMI standard is according to EN 55032, Class B. All Delta industrial power supplies including the PMT2 series are fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU environmental protection.
- Safety approval IEC 60950-1, IEC 60335-1, IEC 61558-1 and IEC 61558-2-16.
- Universal input and selective switch input for 150W.
- No load power consumption of less than 0.2 for 50W, less than 0.3 for 100W and less than 0.5 for 150W.
- Low Leakage Current less than 0.75mA at 240VAC/50Hz.
- Low profile design: less than 30mm height.
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A.