Compact convection cooled medical PSU range
Delta expands its MEP Series of open frame convection cooled medical power supplies with the launch of the new 120 W output model – MEP-120A.
The MEP-120A offers 4 output voltage of 12 V, 15 V, 18 V and 24 V in a 2” x 3” footprint. It supports up to 150 W peak power for 10 seconds and features wide operating temperatures ranging from -30°C to +70°C with de-rating from +50°C to +70°C. With low no load power consumption < 0.21 W and electric shock protection complying with 2 x MOPP, the convection cooled, compact MEP-120A offers reliable power supply for type BF medical equipment such as respirators and patient monitoring equipment.
The MEP-120A is certified with medical, ICT and home appliance safety approvals, including UL/ TUV/ CE/ UKCA and CB certification, as well as EMC approvals to EN 55011 / EN 55032 Class B. It is applicable to type BF medical products, IT equipment and household appliances.
Highlights & features
- 2" x 3" x 1.2" small footprint with base
- Up to 16.67 W/inch3 power density
- Up to 120 W output with natural convection cooling
- Up to 150 W peak power for 10 sec
- No Load Consumption < 0.21 W
- Up to 70 °C Ambient Operation
- Up to 700KHrs MTBF
- 2 x MOPP Isolation
- Suitable for type BF medical products
- Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI
- IEC60601-1-2 4th Edition Immunity Compliance
Product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. Technical and commercial support is also offered.