ADAS power reference design with improved voltage supervision
This TI design provides an automotive power solution with additional precision voltage supervision and window watchdog for safety MCUs in advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). These ADAS systems can control driving functions, such as automated emergency brake, lane keep assist, and adaptive cruise control.
High-accuracy voltage detectors are monitoring each rail for improved supervision that can help customers achieve their functional safety goals.
- Accurate supervision (one percent max, -40 to +125°C) for overvoltage and undervoltage monitoring.
- Programmable window watchdog timer to interface with safety MCU.
- Precision voltage reference for accurate analog-to-digital converter (ADC) diagnostics and monitoring.
- Reverse battery protection with low voltage drop (approx. 20mV).
- Power supply from automotive battery providing 5, 3.3V, and 1.2V rails.
- Emissions tested according to CISPR 25 Class 5.
To learn more, click here.