3kW unit for MEG-A configurable series of power supplies
Delta Electronics have announced that they have now added a 3000W output power supply to their MEG-A Configurable Series. The MEG-3K0A9 has nine module slots, its supplied in a 7x10x1.59” package with a total output of 3000W and up to 18 different isolated outputs. Each individual output can be configured between 2Vdc to 60Vdc, with an output current up to 45A for the single slot single output modules, this rises to 100A using a triple slot single output module.
Features included current sharing and intelligent fan speed control. These units also utilise a PC GUI for easy parameter setting and monitoring. The onboard communication adapter can convert PMBus to USB, RS232 or RS485 interface.
This adds to the current range, 700W 3 slot unit, 1200W 4 slot unit, 2100W six slot units.
Major approvals include IEC/EN/CSA 60601-1 (Medical) and IEC/EN/UL/CSA 62368-1 (Industrial). The MEG-3K0A9 series is certified for EMC standards EN 55011 for industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio-frequency equipment, and EN 55032 for Industrial Technology Equipment (ITE) radio-frequency equipment. These units also are fully compliant with RoHS Directive for environmental protection.
Highlights & features
- Up to 3000W in 7” x 10” x 1.59” Package
- Full Power up to 50°C Ambient
- 9 Slots Modules Configurable
- 2xMOPP Isolation for Medical Application
- Output selectable from 2V to 60V
- Current sharing
- Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI
- IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition immunity compliance
- Normal and Reversed Option for Global Remote On/Off & Air Flow Direction without power de-rating
- Analog and Digital Voltage Trimming
- PMBus Ver 1.3 Supported
- Intelligent Fan Speed Control
- Optional RS485/RS232/USB Communication Adapters
- PC GUI for easy parameter setting and monitoring
Our product specialists are on hand to assist with product selection and guide you through the design cycle. We can offer technical and commercial support and arrange for samples. Datasheets are downloadable from the Luso website, please contact us for more information.