Surface mount UV LEDs for curing and horticulture
The Broadcom 3W 3535 Surface Mount UV LEDs are energy-efficient LEDs that can be driven at high driving current and are able to dissipate heat efficiently, resulting in higher reliability. Their low-profile package design addresses a wide variety of applications where superior robustness and high efficiency are required.
They are packaged with ceramic-based materials, and the quartz lens on top of the package provides the product longevity needed for the respective end applications.
The 3W 3535 Surface Mount UV LEDs are compatible with the reflow soldering process. To facilitate easy pick-and-place assembly, the LEDs are packed in tape and reel. Each reel is shipped in single flux and single color bin to ensure close uniformity.
- High-reliability package with quartz encapsulation
- High-radiant flux output using InGaN dice technology
- Available in 360-nm to 400-nm wavelength range
- Available in 35o and 60o viewing angles
- Compatible with the reflow soldering process
- JEDEC MSL 1